Due to the COVID-19 public health emergency and orders of the Washington Supreme Court and Governor Inslee, courthouse doors are closed to in-person appearances until further order of the court. Hearings will be held using video conferencing and teleconferencing options. More information will be forthcoming about using these options. Defendants will receive information by mail and email.
Notice: Court is Currently Conducted Virtually via Zoom
To appear, log on here or call 1-253-215-8782 and enter meeting ID #9456683162. Ensure that your device shows your name and not just a phone number or phone type. Thank you.
Live court hearings are available to view in real-time only on Thursdays. View live hearings here.
During the declared COVID-19 public health emergency, the court is waiving online/phone payment service fees.
Make payments online or by phone at 1-866-549-1010 and use Battle Ground Bureau code is 7542884. Payments may also be made via the lock box in front of Battle Ground City Hall located at 109 SW 1st Street in Battle Ground.
Important things to know before coming to court
- Check in at the court office before entering the courtroom
- Backpacks, purses, and bags will be checked before entering the courtroom
- NO halter, tank tops or other inappropriate clothing not suitable for a courtroom
- NO hats or head coverings, except those for religious purposes
- NO use of electronic devices in the courtroom
- NO smoking, gum, food or beverages in the courtroom
- NO weapons (lockers are available on the first floor of City Hall)
Disclaimer: Court staff cannot provide legal advice or opinions. The material provided is for informational purposes only and the court assumes no liability for any legal consequence arising out of any information provided on these pages.