Due to the COVID-19 public health emergency and orders of the Washington Supreme Court and Governor Inslee, hearings are being offered via video conferencing.
Effective September 1, 2022 any person appearing before the court for an arraignment must appear in person. (per Washington Supreme Court Order No. 25700-A-1457)
Virtual Court Appearance
To appear virtually for a hearing, log onto Zoom here. Enter meeting ID #9456683162.
Once logged onto Zoom, please ensure your device shows your name and a phone number or type.
Please make sure your camera is on for your hearing.
Note: Arraignment hearings must be conducted in person only.
Recorded Court Hearings
Battle Ground Municipal Court is available online and to the general public. Hearings may be viewed in real-time or access to previously recorded hearings are available the Battle Ground Municipal Court YouTube channel. View live hearings here Recorded Court Hearings Recorded Court Hearings.
Important things to know before coming to court
- Check in at the court office before entering the courtroom
- Backpacks, purses, and bags will be checked before entering the courtroom
- NO halter, tank tops or other inappropriate clothing not suitable for a courtroom
- NO hats or head coverings, except those for religious purposes
- NO use of electronic devices in the courtroom
- NO smoking, gum, food or beverages in the courtroom
- NO weapons (lockers are available on the first floor of City Hall)
Make payments online or by phone at 1-866-549-1010 and use Battle Ground Bureau code 7542884. Payments may also be made via the lock box in front of Battle Ground City Hall located at 109 SW 1st Street in Battle Ground.
Disclaimer: Court staff cannot provide legal advice or opinions. The material provided is for informational purposes only and the court assumes no liability for any legal consequence arising out of any information provided on these pages.