Due to the COVID-19 public health emergency and orders of the Washington Supreme Court and Governor Inslee, hearings are being offered via video conferencing.
Effective September 1, 2022 any person appearing before the court for an arraignment must appear in person. (per Washington Supreme Court Order No. 25700-A-1457)
Virtual Court Appearance
To appear virtually for a hearing, log on here and enter meeting ID #9456683162. Ensure that your device shows your name and not just a phone number or phone type. Please make sure your camera is on for your hearing. Thank you.
Note: Arraignment hearings must be conducted in person only.
Live court hearings are available to view in real-time only on Thursdays. View live hearings here.
Make payments online or by phone at 1-866-549-1010 and use Battle Ground Bureau code 7542884. Payments may also be made via the lock box in front of Battle Ground City Hall located at 109 SW 1st Street in Battle Ground.
Important things to know before coming to court
- Check in at the court office before entering the courtroom
- Backpacks, purses, and bags will be checked before entering the courtroom
- NO halter, tank tops or other inappropriate clothing not suitable for a courtroom
- NO hats or head coverings, except those for religious purposes
- NO use of electronic devices in the courtroom
- NO smoking, gum, food or beverages in the courtroom
- NO weapons (lockers are available on the first floor of City Hall)
- Wear a face mask or face shield
- All persons' temperatures will be taken before entering the court room
Disclaimer: Court staff cannot provide legal advice or opinions. The material provided is for informational purposes only and the court assumes no liability for any legal consequence arising out of any information provided on these pages.