Swimming pool shall meet setback standards for accessory structures.
Documents must be filled out and uploaded to the portal at the time of application. Please submit one physical copy of plans in addition to the digital upload.
- Pool Permit Application
- Manufacturer’s specifications, installation requirements & pool brochure (if applicable)
- Approved Clark County Public Health permit for the proposed swimming pool, water feature or spa (Commercial only)
- Plot plan indicating proposed location of pool, property lines, structures & full detail of existing barrier (fencing) surrounding pool.
- If no existing barrier, please indicate proposed barrier
- For reference: Sample plot plan
- Applying for a permit see: "Permit Application Process"
- Please see our Fee Schedule for current Public swimming pool/Public spa fees.