• Repair or replacement of HVAC, furnace, plumbing repair & replacement requires a permit.
    • If HVAC/plumbing work is part of an alteration, it shall be included in the Tenant Improvement application. 
  • Applying for a permit see: "Permit Application Process"
  • Please see our fee schedule for Mechanical & Plumbing permit fees.

Show All Answers

1. Accessory Structures
2. Permit Application Process
3. Clearing & Grading/Stockpiling
4. Demolition
5. Fence/Retaining Walls
6. Fire
7. HVAC/Plumbing
8. New Building, Shell Building, or Tenant Improvement
9. Reroof/Reside
10. Signs
11. Swimming Pool/Spa