Important Notice for Contractors

Contractors working within city limits must have a Battle Ground Business License or Endorsement and specialty licensing through Labor & Industries. 

Vancouver Department of Revenue
For Battle Ground Endorsements or business licenses, Department of Revenue Licensing, you can apply for it online at:
If there are any questions give the Vancouver DOR office a call, they are very helpful.

8008 NE Fourth Plain Blvd #320, Vancouver, WA 98662
(360) 256-2060

Labor and Industries
You can apply online. If you need assistance, contact L&I directly at:

312 SE Stone Mill Dr, Ste 120, Vanoucver, WA 98684
(360) 896-2300

Electrical permits and inspections are handled through L&I.

Show All Answers

1. Current Building Codes
2. Current Design Criteria
3. Electrical Permits
4. Important Notice for Contractors
5. Code Assistance on the Web
6. Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)