Click to Home
Go To Search
Records Information
Court Case Records
You must request your case records from the appropriate court of record. If you know you were seen in the Battle Ground Municipal Court, please complete the Public Records Request Form. If it was in a Court of Record in Washington State, you may use the Washington State Court Directory to help you locate contact information. You may also find the information that you are seeking through the Washington Courts website.

Criminal Histories
The Washington State Patrol (WSP) is responsible for maintaining fingerprint-based Criminal History Record Information. To order a criminal history report, go to the WSP WATCH page.

Copies of Marriage, Divorce, Birth & Death Certificates
The Washington State Department of Health has many documents that can be ordered online.

If you are uncertain of whom to contact in order to access the court records that you need please contact us at (360) 342-5150.