Click to Home
Go To Search
Utility Service to Existing Buildings
Almost all existing buildings have utility services already installed. To apply for service, you need to have the account set up in your name and pay a set up fee.

To set up an account, fill out the online form, call the Finance Department at 342-5002, or apply in person at City Hall. You may be asked for a Washington State driver's license or a Washington Identification Number.

Minimum Charges
Regardless of consumption, each customer in the City creates a need for maintenance of the City's utility system for water, sewer and storm drainage. The flat fee for each of these utilities is designed to cover the cost of maintenance and improvements of the utilities which is present even when there is no consumption.

By City Code, it is the lawful responsibility of the landlord to ensure utility bills are paid for rental properties. It is the choice of the landlord in the City of Battle Ground as to whether the tenant or the landlord pays the monthly bill. Copies of delinquent bills are sent to the landlord if the name is on file. Delinquencies are subject to liens and disconnection of service. All delinquencies would need to be satisfied prior to restoration of service.

Change in Residence
Please contact the utility department at 342-5002 immediately to notify us of a change in ownership.  A water meter reading will be taken on the date of the change of ownership and a final bill will be prepared for the seller. 


Kawni Toulson
Senior Accounting Specialist
Contact Me

109 S.W. 1st St., Suite 217
Battle Ground, WA 98604

Ph: (360) 342-5002
Fx: (360) 342-5029

Counter Hours
Monday - Friday
9:00 am - 5:00 pm